SEBO FELIX 1 Premium Upright Vacuum Cleaner - White
The stylish FELIX offers all the flexibility of a canister vacuum in an upright configuration! It has a "flex" neck with amazing 180 steering ability, an ultra-modern filtration system, a detachable suction unit that becomes a hand-held vacuum, and an instant-use suction hose. The power head deep cleans carpets, or its spinning brush roller can be shut off to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight suction. It also has easy brush roller removal, and an orange warning light illuminates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, the bristles are worn, or automatic shut-off occurs due to a brush obstruction. The FELIX also has a parquet brush, which is perfectly designed for cleaning hard floors.
- Felix 1 Premium Vacuum
- Power Head
- Hand-held Turbo Brush
- 8 Filter Bags
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Nozzle
- Parquet Brush
- Dusting Brush
- 9 ft. Extension hose
- 20 in. Extension wand
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany - Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the choice of cleaning professionals and household users throughout the world.
- SEBO's Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! -
- If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
- Five-year Warranty Coverage - All SEBO models
- include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
- Effective Pet Hair Removal - All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
- Remarkably Quiet Operation – Intelligent design and high-quality motors combine to provide amazingly quiet vacuums.
- Protective Rubber-coated Wheels – SEBO's wheels protect all floor surfaces and provide smooth maneuverability.
- Changing Bags is Easy and Clean – SEBO bags take just a few seconds to change, and a cap keeps dust sealed inside.
- SEBO Microfilters Ensure Continuously Strong Suction Performance – They are also long lasting, inexpensive and easy to change in seconds.
- Effective Filtration Requires a Tightly Sealed Vacuum – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine.
- This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout.
- Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
- S-class filters come standard on SEBO vacuums. These filters remove more than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 100% of particles of one micron and above.
- For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair.
- Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma - The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
- Variable Suction Control
- Bare Floor Cleaning
- Cord Length: 31 ft.
- Onboard Hose Length: 6 ft.
- Total Hose Length: 15 ft. Including Extension
- 4 Brush-height Settings
- Suction Motor: 1300 Watts
- Height Adjustment: Manual
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
- UL Listed
Model: Felix 1 / 11649749