SEBO WARRANTY: Seven Years Motor - Five Years Non-Wear Parts - Five Years Labor.Valid only when purchased from authorized dealers located in the United States.
- SEBO America or an Authorized Dealer will provide the original owner free repair services (or SEBO will pay the labor charges) and any non-wear parts needed to fix a broken or defective SEBO vacuum cleaner, power head, duo Brush Machine or DISCO Polisher, which fails within the scope of ordinary household use, for the following warranty periods, all of which begin on the date of the new product purchase:
Seven Years Motor(s). All SEBO motors (brush and suction) are covered.
Five Years Non-wear Parts. See Item #5 for list of exclusions.
Five Years Labor. All warranty labor must be performed by SEBO America or an Authorized SEBO Dealer.
Lifetime X Belts. On SEBO AUTOMATIC X vacuums, a lifetime warranty is provided on the drive belts, which also includes the labor costs to replace them.
- SEBO America or an authorized SEBO dealer must complete all warranty repairs.
- To register a warranty claim in the United States, please call SEBO America at 800-334-6614, visit our website at www.sebo.us, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranties provided for above apply exclusively to SEBO vacuum cleaners, associated power heads, duo Brush Machines and DISCO Polishers, which are used residentially. No warranty is provided for any of these SEBO machines that are used commercially.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include filter bags, brush rollers, brush strips, sealing strips, motor protection filters, exhaust filters, microfilters, external cords, crevice nozzles, upholstery nozzles, dusting brushes, and all optional attachments.
- This warranty applies only while your SEBO machine is physically located within the United States of America and its territories.
- The purchase receipt showing the date, price and item of purchase is the initial document of proof of purchase, and it determines the validity of warranty. To be certain that your warranty claim can be processed as quickly and efficiently as possible, please retain your original purchase receipt and mail in the warranty card, which was provided with your new SEBO vacuum cleaner. You may also complete warranty registration on our website at www.sebo.us.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
- SEBO America will not process, nor will it accept responsibility for, warranty claims for machines purchased from dealers located in Canada. Floor Care Equipment, Ltd. will not process, nor will it accept responsibility for, warranty claims for machines purchased from dealers located in the United States.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Used or second-hand products, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- The use of non-original SEBO parts or items not manufactured by SEBO, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
SEBO America, LLC 7472 S. Tucson Way, Suite 190 Centennial CO 80112